Is this you?
You walk in the door after work, grab something to eat and dive into episode after episode – time to numb out.
- Sneak out of the office at 4:50, so you can hit up happy hour right at 5 and complain to your friends about how boring your work days are.
Look for any reason to leave work early so you can hit the gym or just watch animal videos on YouTube… anything is more fun than your day at the office.
What if this wasn’t your story?
What if your nights (and days) looked different?
I’m Lindsay Boccardo. I have spent the last 10 years learning about what makes Millennials (like you and me) love or hate their life. I have coached hundreds of 20-somethings to find their dream job and live a life they’re proud of.
And I know from experience. I know where you are. I was burned out, trying to feel fulfilled by my work and knew there had to be something I was missing.
I was exhausted. I landed myself in the doctor’s office (more than once). I couldn’t focus at work. I knew I was stretching myself too thin. All I wanted was to feel alive in the work I was doing every day.
I started studying why Millennials were having so much trouble plugging into today’s workforce. I learned why we’re different (and why we’re the same in some ways too). I charted my own course to develop a career I love. Now I help others do the same thing.
Simply put: I believe you deserve a career and a life more engaging than a Netflix binge.
If you are ready to become the best version of yourself, I designed Unleash My Career just for you.
You can even binge watch (don’t tell Netflix I’m taking you away for a few hours). At your own pace, I’ll walk you through the steps you need to take to shift where you are to where you want to be.
- Skills you need to master an interview
- How to learn what career opportunities are available that you’ve never thought of
- Techniques to effectively network with others (for real, not swapping biz cards)
- How to job hunt (not just looking at Monster.com)
- How to identify companies you want to work for
- How to choose the job that’s right for you
Now, a warning. Unleash My Career isn’t for everyone. I’m not saying the process is easy or immediate. But it can be fun and fulfilling if you let it be.
Unleash My Career is NOT right for you if:
- You’re content sitting on the couch and not using your brain
- You’re great at SAYING you’ll do something and not actually doing it
- You don’t want to laugh, celebrate and have FUN while designing your career
If you’re any of these things, please don’t sign up for this course. Really. Please don’t.
Unleash My Career is for you if:
- You’re focused on prioritizing YOUR hopes and dreams, not someone else’s
- You’re ready to look at your life in a new way
- You’re open to being challenged on busting out of your status quo
- You’re looking for techniques that actually work and not just what they told you at the career center in college
Is it worth it?
We’ve all seen the “for just a cup of coffee a day” analogies.
And for the record, I love coffee. I don’t want you to give that up.
Instead of spending your money on things that you think will make you feel better (fancy drinks, new clothes, the latest iPhone that you KNOW you need), you can spend your hard-earned dollars on something that will actually change your life. You can invest in yourself.
So… are you in?
If you’re ready to understand how to make yourself more memorable, you’re tired of the soul searches that come up empty and you want to take actual steps to create a life you’re proud of, I’d be honored to be your coach.
Don’t come home again and bury your head in the couch cushion. Live your life the way you want to. Take ownership of your decisions. Unleash your career.
Let’s do this. Together.